PRN Care Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting and using the Site and PRN Care App you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection,the data controller is PRN Care Limited.
We are registered in Ghana under company CS051792018 and our registered office is atAK034 Komfo Anokye Road, Kumasi, Ghana.. Our main trading address is also at that address.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Dr. Kusi Kwasi Antwi
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you and others on whose behalf you are acting by filling in forms on the PRN Care App or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the PRN Care App, subscribe to our service and the medical services available via the PRN Care App, or send us other information needed for these services and when you report a problem with our Site or the PRN Care App. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well financial and credit card information and information about your medical history or the medical history of people on whose behalf you access the PRN Care App.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site and the PRN Care App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of Device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system and the type of mobile browser you use, and the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or Device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your use of the Site and the PRN Care App, including location information, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and the PRN Care App (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any email address used to contact us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide the services to you as more fully set out in the terms of service you have agreed with us and to allow you to access medical services from GPs in accordance with the terms of service you agree with them;
- to provide information to any third party payment processor we use to take payments from you for medical services you access via the PRN Care App;
- to notify you about changes to our service and about changes to the terms of service you agree with GPs (changes will be posted on the PRN Care App page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail or when you next access the Site or PRN Care App);
- to carry out research designed to enable us to improve the services we offer;
- to carry out research designed to enable us to improve the services we offer;
- to ensure that content from our Site and the PRN Care App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device and computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and the PRN Care App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site and the PRN Care App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device and computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and the services available to you from GPs, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site and the PRN Care App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- GPs who provide services to you via the PRN Care App.
- Your regular GP, where you consent to that.
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and the PRN Care App.
- Any app store provider you use to access the PRN Care App and your mobile network operator. Pharmacies for the delivery of medication, where you request medication delivered to your home, hotel, office or other residence you notify us of.
You also agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If PRN Care Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you will be transferred to and stored on the computer servers of one or more third parties secured servers. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and encrypted. The data will be processed and used by us in accordance with this policy.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site and the PRN Care App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and the PRN Care App; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our Site and the PRN Care App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10GHC to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.