As a parent or guardian of a child under 16:
- The consultation needs to be booked using your name and date of birth.
- You will need to show the practitioner your ID (e.g. a driving licence, passport, voters card etc).
- If you have ID for the child, please also have this ready.
- You may need to be present for the whole consultation.
For young adults, aged 16 or 17:
- The consultation needs to be booked using the parent or guardian’s name and date of birth.
- The young adult needs to show the practitioner their ID (e.g. passport).
- A parent or guardian doesn’t need to be present during the consultation.
Please note that if these conditions aren’t followed, our doctors are legally required to end the consultation.